Sunday, November 26, 2006

This is new, a google account...




and the blog is supposed to be more stable...well, we will see.


We are back, we had an absolutely great fanTANstic time. Get that...yep, I got a great tan. I have uploaded some pics to Flickr but I don't intend to upload all 500 pics! I was definitely snappy happy on holidays and got some sunsets to kill for. Interesting how some looked the same as I snapped but when viewed, they definitely had lots of different colors.


Changing jobs on Jan 1 so I am done at this office on Dec 8. Hurrah...I love having extra time off in Dec. Still going to have the same boss but he and another LLB have bought another practice so we are moving and I am definitely as happy as they are about the move.


Snow, yes, we have snow. It was a slight adjustment to come home to moderately cold and within days it went to extremely cold. Sucks to not be able to wear shorts and sandals anymore.


Just want to congratulate Jen, you will take wonderful photos, you already are and now you will get paid for them Nice videos Jess, Nolan reminds me so much of Dean at that age that I just about cried (only just about). They are so damn cute at 2-3.


Alison, get to blogging, you are nearly as bad as me (or maybe worse than me) Sometimes blogger is just frustrating, I remember a couple times I typed something and then bleep, it was gone into outer space and I didn't feel like redoing it.


Gotta buzz, stuff to do and tv to watch.

4 comments:

alikat789 said...

Beautiful pictures. Can't wait to see the rest of the photos. The ones you haven't flickr'd.

Check it out i blogged.

I still haven't changed to google yet...let me know if you like it..i'm hesitant.

islandarts said...

Wow, the photos look so awesome!! I am so jealous I could just about cry (only just about)!!
Can't wait to see what photos you flikr... I'll be checking your account!

S Q L Y said...

Ditto for me too - cool pics... I would like to live were it can't snow or have Ice on the darn roads..
talk to you soon.

S Q L Y

FitGirl said...

Glad you are back Aunty!
Great pics!!! We want to see MORE!
Flickr them all, that's what it's there for!!! Archiving!

I'm glad you loved the videos. I knew they'd get a lot of attention :)