Saturday, September 16, 2006

Busy, Busy

Hello, Hello


I am sure everyone who ever read this blog must think that I have a boring life or that I just am never on the computer. You are wrong...I am on the computer every day for way too long, I surf all of your blogs everyday and read all of your comments...in other words, I am so busy reading that I forget that I need to blog too.

So where to start....the picture, yes....I'm sure some of you will recognize this. It is the Calgary Tower from ground level. If you look in the sky to the right, we also captured a jet overhead. Quite talented eh?

On the Sept long weekend, Rainbowannie came for a visit and we went to the Calgary Tower, had brunch in the revolving restaurant (pricey for what they had but enjoyed the experience). Then we went to the Zoo. What a huge place and man was it hot! People....wild....I can't imagine what it would have been like in the summer. We saw some really neat animals, some ordinary animals and had a great time.

No, Fitgirl, we did not have time to phone or visit and besides, as I see, you were busy with new beau....lol.

Last weekend, we camped and hung out with the ball team at Provincials in Leduc. The team had more than enough players so I let the youngun's play and enjoyed myself as a cheerleader. I am saving my ball skills for Mexico...yep, we go to Mexico to play ball in 7 weeks. Can hardly wait...we have such a great time! 1 week of R & R and then 4 days of R & R and organized ball and events and then R & R again. It's wonderful (no cellphones, no housework, no nothing)

See ya all soon

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
S Q L Y said...

A trip to the top off the tower sounds fun - I suppose it was busy too.
We have the SUN out today and everyone is just so happy - we sunny Albertans don't take lightly to day after day of rain and overcast skys - if we had warmer weather at the time it wouldn't be so bad but our weather usually changes every Five Minutes anyway...ha ha
Keep on bloggin
Me too
AM

islandarts said...

Great photo!
Nice to read a blog from you finally :0) I'm always stopping by...

Have fun in Mexico- I'll be here in rainy Nanaimo, thinking about you on the beach...

FitGirl said...

Where are the pictures from the zoo? I do love that place too! So much to see! A great place for a photographer, like yourself :) (I dig the picture of the tower... did you manage to get up the courage to go to the observation deck and walk on the plexi-glass floor area?
Yikes! I couldn't do it! I think I am afraid of heights!!)

And don't worry about not calling... I know we are all way to busy these days! We should plan something for the fall though. Get my parents out too... a mini gathering of sorts :)