Monday, July 24, 2006

Sunny...............HOT

I note that awhile back I was complaining about the rain..........well, that definitely changed. This heat wave is something else. Now, I'm watering my poor plants cause they all have heat exhaustion. Rain showers have been floating around but seems like they never dump where I live (maybe the rainmaker read my blog). So, if that is the case, now I would like rain in the night and sun during the day!

Went playing ball and camping on the week at Fort Saskatchewan.....I believe someone I know originally lived there!! Didn't do much touring around the Fort but the ball diamonds were good, the camping was awesome, the heat was unbelievable and we had a great time. It's been a long time since I drank that much liquid and never went to the bathroom all day. Guess that's what happens when you exert yourself in this type of weather.

Today, I am ready to sleep at my desk. If only I had a top on my cubicle then I could just close it and have my own private bubble......hey bro....just like the "cone of silence" in Get Smart. Wishful thinking, guess I'll just have to keep moving and wait till I can escape from this torture...........kidding.....I actually like my job (most of the time).

4 comments:

FitGirl said...

I know the feeling! I've been in Nanaimo for the past week, and we haven't got an ounce of rain since I arrived! It's scorching hot here!

We are never satisfied with the weather, are we? lol

islandarts said...

I love Fort Saskatchewan, I only lived there for a short while but it's a wonderful little town that has gotten even better since I left!!

FitGirl said...

Aunty... I have a new blog address. Let me know if you are interested in getting it!

islandarts said...

Aunty- you've been Tagged over at my blog- check it out if you care to partake. It's an easy one.