Saturday, March 24, 2007

OK that didn't work

If you want to see the mosiac, just click on Flickr and look under the Flickr Toys set.

I thought today was supposed to be so warm but....not....it was nice but I wish it had been warmer. I am sick of this cool weather, I want it warm.

Did I tell you readers that Dean is off to Europe and Australia for an extended work and play holiday. He has lined up 3 months of work at the pink palace in Corfu, Greece staring on June 1. He is so excited, he can hardly wait. I am having him set up a Flickr account and he takes great pics so you'all keep tuned and I will post the url when it is up and flowing. He actually leaves Canada on May 4. I am excited for him and sad for me but with his laptop and my computer, the distance should not seem as far. If you want to check out where he is working, check out this web site....www.thepinkpalace.com.

3 comments:

islandarts said...

Wow, the pink palace looks like so much fun!! Oh to be in my 20's and single again. Okay, maybe not :0)

How the heck did Dean luck out and find a working holiday in GREECE of all places???

Anonymous said...

I will have to check this out ((sounds good))
uncle Al

FitGirl said...

Aunty, why no new posts?