Saturday, March 24, 2007

Cool


I know, I know, it's been a very long time but those who read this know that I have been busy with Flickr and taking pictures. I have found that I truly enjoy my new camera more and more as I learn more and more techniques and how it works. Truly amazing. I love digital photography. I used to like photography but hated having to wait for the developing to see what I had taken and too many times, the pics were bad. Today, it is soooo great. Not good-delete, bad light-delete, did I say I love it!! And digital editing is exciting too. I have joined a couple Flickr groups and have learned lots. With my basic knowledge from an online photography class and a Photoshop Elements class, I am advancing. Most of the time I spend on here, I am on Flickr or editing photos.

On another subject, guess where I'm going. My girlfriend, her adult daughter and I are going to New York for a week in May. I am so excited! Shopping, touring, taking pictures, Broadway.....or so much to do, what to do, how much to spend, where to shop.....did you know that there is a huge designer outlet mall just north of Manhattan. We are checking that mall out that's for sure.

Here's a mosiac I made with Flickr....takes no talent...just was fun.

No comments: