Thursday, December 21, 2006

Well, it's nearly done.




Couldn't wait for all your answers so here's what I did with my painting project....
On the dark burgundy wall, I painted the switch plates and finished them with a spray lacquer. They look great. On the other walls, I left the plates white. I am so pleased to finally have color in my house. It was okay for 5 years, but I was definitely due for a change. It feels so warm now. I absolutely love it. I used Behr paint and wow, is that stuff nice..no roller splash,covers real well too. I have also put up a picture of the ugly pink wall from before. The burgundy doesn't show up real well in this pic but it's there! Off to the right and up the stairs. Gotta go and finish some painting now. See ya

PS Excuse the mess, we're still painting and things are definitely astray!
PSS If you click on the pic, you will be able to view in full screen!

2 comments:

FitGirl said...

I love the wall Aunty! You are right about painting the face plates on the burgundy wall, it looks great!

If I need a painter, I know who to call! ;)

Anonymous said...

Hello? where are you? You haven't written in MONTHS! I'll bet this room IS done by now!! Miss your blog.....