Wednesday, May 31, 2006

On my way to work today............

On my way to work today, I felt like I was trapped in a black and white movie.

I travel 20 km to work and I cannot tell you how many black and white vehicles I saw in that distance. At one point, I had two white vehicles following me and all the vehicles that I could see ahead of me were either black or white. Heck, I even saw several white semi trucks. Once I hit city limits, I saw a few red vehicles which then made me feel like I was in one of those black and white photos with one item painted red. It was so weird, except that the scenery was all nice and sunny shiny and lush green. What do you think this means? Duh, perhaps the best selling colours are black and white, maybe? Or was it black and white day? lol

I forgot to mention........I drive a black vehicle and guess what else.......I just realized that I am wearing black and white today.........This all must mean sometime, do you think?

Have a great day........and check out the black and white vehicles!

4 comments:

S Q L Y said...

All's good.. as long as the black and whites' don't pull you over for speed ticket or worse yet a black and white ticket mailed to you. ha
S Q L Y

alikat789 said...

Too funny...it was the color of the day. You might have photography on the brain...hmm "how can i do black and white with a hint of red" hehe

islandarts said...

I know that white vehicles are the cheapest because companies usually purchase them for fleet vehicles... and white vehicles are the easiest to sell used (seriously, I read this somewhere!) But I'm not sure about black ones...
I do notice a hell of a lot of pick up trucks when I'm in alberta compared to here... WOW.

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»