Wednesday, May 17, 2006

My Oiler story

I just managed to loose two paragraphs to cyberspace so I am not going to retype it but let's just say that John was at the Oiler game in Edmonton tonight. Game was good and decent but definitely not as exciting as some were. The best thing is "we won". Now, we can watch some more playoff hockey and not have to root for just any old team.

Canada rules especially after the little booing episode in San Jose. We outclassed them by cheering through their anthem and singing loud and clear for our anthem. Awesome!

John nearly didn't get to go as I took all the keys for the vehicle to work with me this morning so this afternoon I had to enlist my boss's aid to bring me home to give him a key. Do I have an awesome boss or not? It's a long story but the ending was pretty sweet, all in all.

2 comments:

islandarts said...

Lucky guy, getting to go to a game!

I'm really enjoying playoffs this year... finally!

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»