Thursday, March 23, 2006

Dentists

Don't we love to hate them!!!! Just spend the early morn in the chair having old fillings out and new fillings in. Still have some freezing left but hopefully I can eat soon. My years of neglecting to go to the dentist are coming back to haunt me but at least now I have found a dentist and assistants that I feel very comfortable with (and that's part of why we don't go, isn't it). Also, it appears that fillings are intended to last much beyond 20 years so many of mine had to go. Now, it also seems that my crowns need replacing too........fun, fun! I think I should have married a dentist, they make so darn much money in such a little time...but I don't know how they do it...working inside people's mouths all day long......not me!

Wrote an exam yesterday to accredit me to work online with the Corporate Registry. It was the longest, ugliest exam that I have ever done. Each question was a little mind game of its own. We were allowed 4 hours to answer 50 questions and it took all of us 3 1/2 hours to do and 1/2 hour to review. My thumb was aching and my a$$ was numb. It was a total mental breakdown after discussing the dumb questions with the girl that I went with. Tricky, tricky questions....and this was Level 1 not even Level 2.

Happy Thursday to all....tomorrow is TGIF, yes!!!

2 comments:

islandarts said...

I am not fond of the dentist. After a couple bad experiences a few years ago, I use 'ativan' (valium) to calm down before I go, and I have someone drive me. My root canal was a drunken breeze LOL!
I need several crowns but unfortunately I would rather spend 400 dollars on a new LCD monitor than a stupid crown.
Whose gonna be wearing dentures soon????

Anonymous said...

as for me the teeth that were discarded when I was 13 are costing alot to fill in the gaps with bridges - two down and one to go but I'm having a rest from seeing dentists for a while, I try to floss though but it is a tricky Job .. hay ??